domingo, 25 de maio de 2014

Saturday - Giraffe Centre, Tamambo Restaurant, Karen Blixen Museum,Local Fair.. enough for 1 day


In summary: lots of things in one day.. 
- Giraffe Centre
- Fantastic lunch at Tamambo Restaurant (in an idyllic place)
- Karen Blixen Museum 
- Local Fair in Karen
- Mall & Groceries 
- Back to home tired but satisfied with our day.

Most of the people went to Gatanga organized by Luke...
... at night I stayed at my apartment, some people went to an Indian Restaurant and after that to a Dance Club, but I was so tired that I preferred to stay at home as I was pretty, pretty tired.
It was also my sister's birthday, happy birthday Mônica!














 

Feeding my little pet ;-)







Karen Blixen's Museum and House








Took this picture to record the name of the herbs :-)



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário