domingo, 25 de maio de 2014

Thursday...

Started working at 8:00 am and went to bed 2 am (already Friday). A bunch of work to finish the templates... Nothing special on this day, only our project and focus to delivery our stuffs :-)
Well, I would like to comment here: Every single place that I've gone here and said that I'm Brazilian, they asked about World Cup, Neymar and others :-)... and I say: yes I will be back during the World Cup but I really wouldn't mind to stay in Kenya during the World Cup..they always open a nice smile... 
They definitely love soccer here and most of Kenyans that I talked will support Brazil on World Cup.
There is a strong influence of  World Cup 2014 advertisement here in Kenya, you can see a lot of tags advertising World Cup. 
Well, I promise that  will support Kenya if they get classified on the next World Cup as I'm really loving this country and I'm sure I will miss it when I get back to Brazil... 
There is only one thing that I can't say I liked in Kenya, that means TRAFFIC JAM, but I'm sure even Kenyans don't like it, specially traffic jam in Nairobi.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário